KiCad Community Chat - Wednesday March 25

With most of the world on lockdown, it might be a good time to reach out to our community and share interesting things we are working on. Maybe a schematic or board? Or just join to chat about KiCad.

2020-03-25T16:00:00Z

Join the meeting:

6 Likes

Great idea. Looking forward. In a new thread, I’ll add details for another meetup I’m doing on Saturday.

1 Like

Well, I got fired on Friday (actually, hours reduced to 8 hrs/week, but I see that being cut in half before long).

I’m thinking about picking up the “Discrete Opamp Open Design” project I dropped about 6 years ago.

Does anybody have any experience doing (paid) KiCAD work from home as a contractor?

Dale

I like the first reply. “Thanks.
Can you please post the Eagle schematic?”

Awesome, thanks for organizing this @Seth_h

@ChrisGammell hope you can join next time

@Seth_h I would love to see your work in progress on curved traces next time you do a screen share. I’d show up anytime of day for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, good idea! Next week I’ll do that

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that Dale. I don’t have any suggestions for work from home circuit contractors but I do recall an Amp Hour episode (https://theamphour.com/409-electronics-consultant-impedance-matching/) with some folks who have some experience here.

1 Like

@Seth_h same time this Wednesday?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.