Kicad 4.0.6 and Error Code 11 (Solved)

I have used Kicad 4.0.4 on Windows 10 for about a year. I have completed several projects.
I just updated to Kicad 4.0.6. No errors or warnings and everything works ok, except for one problem: while working on a schematic, I can generate a Netlist, but when I try to generate a BOM, I get an error code 11 message as follows:

Run command:
xsltproc -o “C:/Program Files/KiCad/share/kicad/template/raspberry Pi 3/I2C-2” “C:/Program Files/KiCad/bin/scripting/plugins/netlist_form_OrcadPcb2.xsl” “C:/Program Files/KiCad/share/kicad/template/raspberry Pi 3/I2C-2.xml”
Command error. Return code 11
Error messages:
I/O error : Invalid argument

Your suggestions as to what is wrong will be appreciated.
Also, are there suggestions for a better library manager?
Thank you!
Patrick

Spaces in file path https://github.com/bobc/kicad-doc/wiki/Generate-BOM---Command-error.-Return-code-11

You?

1 Like

I’m sorry, I guess I have not had enough coffee this morning. I read the previous post that you directed me to, but I still do not see my error. Would you be so kind as to highlight my error.

Thank you!
Patrick

Heh, no worries. “raspberry Pi 3” has spaces in, if it was named “raspberry_Pi_3” it might work.

1 Like

Thank you for the help. The answer was not the spaces. It turns out I had somehow mixed up which plugin I was using and my command was not correct for PCBnew, which is what I have returned to using and I am not having any more problem. More coffee next time!

Again – thanks!
Patrick