Kicad 3d viewer generates the proper image, but Kicad will not generate a step file

Here is the output from report .txt I have no idea where C:/Jenkins reference is coming from.
Warning: 12:38:49: Exception caught: BRep_API: command not done
Warning: 12:38:49: C:/Jenkins/workspace/windows-kicad-msys2-stable/src/kicad/utils/kicad2step/pcb/oce_utils.cpp: MakeShape: 1424
Warning: * failed to add an edge: arc center: 106.003,-39.1668 radius: 1.5 angle: -75.4392
Warning: * last valid outline point: 105.626,-40.6186
Warning: 12:38:49: C:/Jenkins/workspace/windows-kicad-msys2-stable/src/kicad/utils/kicad2step/pcb/oce_utils.cpp: CreatePCB: 698
Warning: * could not create board extrusion
Warning: 12:38:49: ** C:/Jenkins/workspace/windows-kicad-msys2-stable/src/kicad/utils/kicad2step/pcb/kicadpcb.cpp:ComposePCB:510
Warning: * could not create PCB solid model
Warning:

Exact KiCad version info from Help → About → Copy Version Info?

kicad 5,19 I had to add a stepfile to the component. Here is the 3d pointer

There is no 5,19 (or 5.19 to us here in the states). There is a 5.1.9 (I guess that would be 5,1,9 with your locale settings). If you want to keep with the 5.1.x series, the latest version is 5.1.12 and may have your issue bug fixed already. (No guarantees, I haven’t read your message closely enough to figure out what your problem might be, and I don’t have all the bug-fixes for the various versions committed to memory.)

But, since 6.0.0 was released at Christmas-time, you should consider upgrading. Granted, the upgrade isn’t with its own problems based on all the “I can’t find my libraries” messages here. But the advantage is most of the people here who volunteer their time to help others troubleshoot (this is a community help forum) have already upgraded to 6.0.0 so there are less people around to help you with the 5.1.x versions.

Jenkins is the build environment that I guess KiCAD uses, we use it, we can set it to pull project from GIT and build it automatically. MSYS2 is the system builder for windows that contains all of the necessary libraries etc.

Is the PCB edge cuts complete? What version of KiCAD are you using?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.