I have some trouble with my KiCAD configuration. Since I upgraded from the last built of KiCAD 6 in some cases some data loss can be seen. If I start a new project everything works fine. When the schematic is done, the footprints, the order numbers are assigned in the collective processing table and the project is saved, the problem occurs when this project is reopened again. In the table then the footprints and values are lost for the german identifiers. What makes me curious is that in the collective processing table the identifiers ‘reference’, ‘value’ and ‘Referenz’, ‘Wert’ are present (normally only one language should be present). In the english identifiers the correct values are stored. But the footprints are still lost. If I open the schematic in a text editor the definitions of the parts are done in english. It seems to be an internal problem of KiCAD.
The corrupted data are not working under 6.0.5 too. I did the same schematic again with the new version, till now everything is fine. One more thing I recognized was that in the plane schematic text of the corrupted data the word ‘Referenz’ appears in a definition which is not a column identifier. Maybe this leads to a collision (this case I will avoid in the future).