Is there a Plugin/Script for LCSC or EasyEDA SMT?

Coming from EasyEDA, I miss a simple way of assigning a part value/package/footprint from LCSC part number.
I imagine there is a plugin somewhere where I can just enter a LCSC(or other) part number, and instantly get the correct value, footprint and price into the BOM.

I have not used it myself, but apparently you can now (KiCad V8) directly install libraries from EasyEDA in KiCad. KiCad does not search for libraries (not even it’s own). You have to add the libraries manually via Preferences / Manage Symbol Libraries and Preferences / Manage Footprint Libraries. I suggest you start by learning how this interface work. Create an empty (project specific) library, and put some parts in it. Also read the manual about this library interface.

Some of the things you want is provided by this plugin:

It’s more for generating gerber, BOM and pick and place files, but I think it provides stock and prices as well (at least in the development version)
I don’t like JLC symbols and footprints, so I use those provided by KiCAD libraries or make my own.
If you want to manually download symbols, footprints and 3D models then this is a helpful tool. You run it with a LCSC p/n as a parameter and it downloads everything for you (you can download multiple p/n’s at the same time):