I want to know more about attaching the trace at the edges of pad not in the center

am design pcb in kicad 8.0 and the problem am facing the tracks are being attached to the center of the pad .the problem is when am doing milling with cnc bit the copper layer are removed because track overlap the pad how can i attach the pad to the edges of the pad
ERPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The solution here is to use better CNC software. There are lots of CNC preprocessing programs that can create proper outlines. FlatCAM is one (open source) program that can do it, but it is very fiddly to get it to work, and copper cam is another (commercial) program that can do this. DXF2PCB is another (open source, commandline) program that can do it. I think bCNC can do it too. If you do a search for “PCB isolation routing” you will probably find some more sofware.

Attempting to draw the PCB in KiCad in such a way there are no overlapping copper features would be sheer madness, and you would still have the seems between the different copper parts.

Between these three links to my PCB Milling vid’s, a solution is found…

Brief CopperCAM video

FreeCAD #1

FreeCAD #2

thank you it is helpfully

KiCad traces have rounded ends because Gerber is fundamentally a photoplotter control format. How would you get the track to just touch the pad? Tolerances would end up with either overlaps or gaps.