How to set pin lines thickness?

Hi!
When I am creating new symbols in symbol editor, I have no means to set the line thickness for pins. Then, when plotting the outputs, I can to set lines thickness as required.
But in plottings the thickness of pin lines remains constantly minimal.
How can I get required line thickness for pins in plotting or printing outputs?

1 Like

At present, the only way I know to do it is from the ā€œEdit Schematic Setupā€ Icon and it changes All of the pins on schematicā€¦ Note: A No-Connection (X) is also a ā€˜Pinā€™ so, it too gets changed. Judicious use/size change can get you a thicker Pin without too much impact on overall schematicā€¦

video

ADDED: I occurred to me that (in Symbol Editor) you can add a Line with desired width and place it over the desired Pin (screenshot show it before/after placed over Pin). I didnā€™t fuss with getting it to look homogeneousā€¦ This way, it will only affect the Symbol/Pin of interest and can be done for only the Current schematic or can Edit the Library symbol for other schematics (if, Update from Library ).

1 Like

Thank you. Adding lines of the desired width and placing it on top of the desired contact in the symbol editor - I also guessed this before, but this method seemed inconvenient. In addition, the thickness of the electrical connection lines was also not regulated.
More convenient is ā€œEdit Schematic Setupā€ - this sets the thickness of the pin lines and the symbols themselves, but does not change the thickness of the connection lines.
If you simultaneously set the desired line thickness in Plot Schematic Options, then the thickness of the connection lines in the plotting output also changes.
We can consider the problem solved.

1 Like