How to run Travis CI for KLC on your own footprint repo?

Are there instructions anywhere on how to setup Travis CI to run on your own GitHub footprint repository to check against the KLC?

@Rene_Poschl would know more but I think it’s as simple as enabling travis on your repo and committing this config in repo root

https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/tutorial/

That fails with:

0.03s$ python /home/travis/build/kicad-library-utils/check_lib_table.py $TRAVIS_BUILD_DIR/*.pretty --table $TRAVIS_BUILD_DIR/fp-lib-table                            
Checking library table - 'fp-lib-table'                                                                                                                              
Found 1 libraries                                                                                                                                                    
Traceback (most recent call last):                                                                                                                                   
  File "/home/travis/build/kicad-library-utils/check_lib_table.py", line 123, in <module>                                                                            
    table = LibTable(args.table)                                                                                                                                     
  File "/home/travis/build/kicad-library-utils/check_lib_table.py", line 40, in __init__                                                                             
    with open(filename, 'r') as lib_table_file:                                                                                                                      
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/travis/build/robkam/KiCad-Eurorack-footprints/fp-lib-table'                                                     
The command "python /home/travis/build/kicad-library-utils/check_lib_table.py $TRAVIS_BUILD_DIR/*.pretty --table $TRAVIS_BUILD_DIR/fp-lib-table" exited with 1.

Remove the check for the library table or add a library table to your repo

Thanks. I’ve added a fp-lib-table and moved the footprints into sub-folders. It runs okay now except for the errors I need to fix.