How to make power supply pins visible on op amp

After a week of learning, I’ve almost completed my first board only to find the power pins to a couple of op amps (MCP6004) are not connected on the final layout. I thought that the software was supposed to automatically take care of the power connections?? I’ve done the power flags etc and watched several videos that talk about pressing e on the pin to edit to make pins visible but the version of code I downloaded last week (5.1.2)-2 seems different and I cant see any way of making the supply visible.

I’m at a dead stop on this now so any help would be greatly appreciated.

In the current version of the official library there should be a unit E that holds the supply pins for this symbol.

Ah I see now. I knew it had to be there somewhere. I’ll give that a try and let you know how I get on. It’s about twenty odd years since I’ve used a pcb design package and things have changed a lot!

Update I managed to add the pins and all seems to work despite the references being doubled up.

I don’t understand this, can you post a screenshot?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.