How to i fix these errors?

*how to i fix these errors all of them are coming from just on IC and footprint for that ic was already there in kicad I choose that one only but then why do I keep getting this error, there is similar error with of the ferrite bead about the clearance but I have two ferrite bead in my pcb and only one is giving this error other one is not giving any error. why is that

In this IC the gap between the thermal pad and all other pads is too narrow for your current clearance settings. One solution is to make the thermal pad smaller.

Where did you get that footprint and what is your KiCad version? That thermal pad does get very close to the pin pads

its from the kicad library i searched the footprint assignment section

the ic number is uln2003f12fn

ULN2003 has 16 pins, not 10 as in the screenshot.
The cutout corners in the courtyard are also unusual for KiCad, so my bet is still that this footprint is from some external source.

it’s from defualt in build kicad library my kicad version is 8 something, and the ic has 10 pad see this https://www.digikey.com.au/en/products/detail/diodes-incorporated/ULN2003F12FN-7/5054226

Gosh, I did not know there is also a 4 channel version of this IC, so you’re right on that part. But I still can’t find it in KiCad’s default libraries.

There is no “DFN3030” footprint in KiCad’s default libraries, and the DFN packages that are in KiCad’s default libraries have differently code filenames.

Or, maybe, which KiCad version (and library version) are you using? It may be a footprint from a very old KiCad version

Addition:
Download of the footprint from Digikey shows the U-DFN3030-10 filename.

Footprints from external sources often have little problems like this. Often they are easy to fix, but often it’s at least as easy to just use the default footprints provided by KiCad, especially if it saves you from going though the trouble from attempting to find some footprint o the 'net somewhere.

I cannot find this in my V8.0.5 machine and KiCad footprints usually have rounded corner pads. This looks in name and style like the Digikey one, which has errors.