I wanted to have a better 1:1 pcb print on a Brother MF laserjet which can be done. I think on other Brother MFC’s the procedure is comparable.
The steps are:
- Entering maintenance mode, press home button 5 sec
- Push line 3 in screen, just to get a onscreen keyboard section
- Enter *2864 on this keyboard to enter actual maintenance mode
- Enter 46 to enter sizing menu.
- Use arrows and set to activate submenu’s (horz adj, vert adj, print grid, etc). To print larger use positive %, to print smaller negative %, the grid and a ruler can be used to calculate the adjustment.
- To exit maintenance mode: 99
I got it accurate to around 0.2 mm over a distance of 200 mm or so.