How to change the mouse cursor to older version?

Only sometimes.

I stop midway 80% of my wires and then add to them wire-to-bus-entry symbol.

I don’t see big difference between hand laying at desk and touching keyboard and hand laying at desk and keeping mouse in it.

Coarse resolution is helpful to find right place at schematic but not to draw connections. Mouse wheel allow for fast changing resolution, find right place and went back to fine resolution.

When in 70s and 80s I was drawing a schematic at A4 paper sheet I was seeing the whole circuit all the time but one of great advantages of using computer is that you can see things bigger and I have no intention of giving it up. What for I should see whole schematic if most of my wires are shorter then 1/10 of sheet, and the longest is may be 1/5 of sheet.
Do you use GND and power symbols or you draw them as wires through the whole sheet?

@Piotr
I agree with what you are saying.
During coarse resolution, I am summarizing. and find the mistake. In Ver.5, it was possible to make corrections without changing the resolution. I couldn’t plot properly with Ver.7. This is where the problem begins.
After researching the differences and discussing them here, I arrived at the correct solution. This place is amazing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.