How do I wire a 40p FPC to MCU?

i’m noob in all of theese so i just tried to find any tutorial or done schematics with connecting 40 pin FPC connector and MCU but i can’t. So if anyone knows any github repo with something like this, I’ll be grateful

(I’ve tried to do something with AI, but i guess this is shit👇)

Well, you’re the one who knows what needs to be connected where.

First I think you need to edit the symbol. A symbol doesn’t have to be a faithful representation of the actual part. Note the 40 pin symbol is logically grouped, not numerically ordered. On the connector I’d group the ground pins and put the pins coming out the other side. Same for your VDDA. That removes a lot of clutter.

You can cross wires. You can also regroup/reorder pins on both parts so they are a straight shot across if you want. The symbols can even be broken into different parts. Remember, this is just a diagram. Just pay close attention to the pin numbers when you connect them to make sure they are what you want if you start moving them.

Or start with a simpler project to gain some awareness of ECAD in general.

Hello and welcome @coincot

To avoid confusion it is worth getting the terminology correct when posting on the forum.

A Schematic has Symbols that are connected with wires. You wire the symbols on the schematic.
A PCB has Footprints that are connected with Tracks. You route the tracks between footprints.
Components are only mentioned when assembling a PCB.

I edited your thread title.

I suspect this is another of those how do I design this circuit questions. It’s like people discovering that firing up a word processor doesn’t magically write your essay. I suppose one could use AI to write an essay but for the moment AI can’t generate a schematic for any design you might think of.

That’s not what i was asking about🙄

Then what are you asking about? The connections between these two parts are no different than connecting any other pins. There are plenty of beginner tutorials out there.

that makes sense, well, thanks