Hi, I am looking for a DRV8833 symbol and a JQ6500 music player symbol

I hereby certify that I am not simply asking someone else to design a footprint for me.

This is an auto-generated message that is in place on the “footprints” section of the KiCad.info forum. If I remove it and ask for a footprint to be designed anyway, I understand that I will be subject to forum members telling me to go design my own footprint or referring me to a 3rd party footprint site.
I found the JQ6500 symbol on github, but I couldn’t use it. DRV8833 is the red one.

Hello and welcome @AT_2409

The Symbol category is much like the Footprint category. If you are unable to find your required symbols, you should make them.
There is a tutorial for making symbols and footprints as well as much else, here: https://docs.kicad.org/8.0/en/getting_started_in_kicad/getting_started_in_kicad.html

1 Like

thanks a lot! . Unfortunately, seem to have no choice but to make it.

Source: JQ6500 MP3 Player Module Pinout, Features, Datasheet, working, Application, Alternatives

A footprint for a module like that can be made in a few minutes with the “DIP Package” footprint generator wizard in KiCad. Schematic symbols are also easy to create. There is a bit of a learning curve to learn to use the symbol and footprint editors, but many people consider this an essential part of learning an EDA suite anyway.

And made more quickly than a fruitlessly trawling the internet for a dubious version. Symbols are easy to make and adjust. The footprint for this is also very straightforward as @paulvdh has indicated.
This might take you 15minutes the first time you do it. 10 the next and before you know it, you can knock this off in less than five minutes - and in a style which suits your schematic. Moreover, you have checked the design yourself rather than relying on some random persons website.