Good expert advice

Friend of mine forwarded this joke, but it’s just the life hack I need for my projects. :rofl:

As in: examining one blackened, smoking, component at a time on that board? :frowning_face:

I like especially how it uses written text to show how breaking things down to smaller bits makes it less manageable (understandable).

The text is actually the title of a 2014 piece of satire from The Onion, who make fun of everything, in this case those inspirational coaches. A search on the first few words will find it for you. Here’s an excerpt:

[…] “The key to failing on a monumental scale is to take life one small misstep at a time,” life coach Jack V. Royce told reporters, emphasizing that people who hit absolute rock bottom seldom get there overnight. […] Royce added that it’s also helpful every now and then to stop, take stock of your situation, and really beat yourself up about it.

Great, I think will start with small design mistakes and work my way, er, down to a great disaster. :rofl:

I always like to say, ‘errors are cumulative if you are lucky, exponential if you aren’t’.