Future request:kicad has solutions

i have multiple project(kicad_pro).
i need project collection name solutions.
like visual studio solutions.

I don’t know what are visual studio solutions.

Make new folder. Name it ‘solutions’ and copy under it your KiCad project folders.
You have collection of your projects and its name is ‘solutions’.

Basically it would be some kind of project manager, metamanager which manages several projects and not just one project at a time. That could be useful in some form for some purposes, but I doubt Visual Studio is a good comparison point.

You have to explain with more details. Why do you “need” that? How? What should it do? What you want to achieve? It’s not very useful to think that a “solution” to a problem in another kind of application would be directly applicable or the best “solution” for our application. You should rather explain the end goal, what you actually want to achieve, not how you have seen a similar but yet different problem solved elsewhere.

i make large project like all in one has mutiple module.
1.control broad exsimple switch potentiometer.
2.battery charging module.
3.sepic converter.
4.other modules exsimple inverter bldc

That’s easy to understand, but what do you want to do with them which you can’t do now? If they are different boards, KiCad handles them as different projects, but how should they be tied together in KiCad and why?

yes different boards.

I don’t think this is something that KiCad needs to address. People have many different workflows in which KiCad is one tool of many. Currently solutions are custom and ad-hoc.

There is probably a userbase for some kind of IDE which brings together many different tools in an analogous fashion to how customisable software IDEs bring together editors, compilers, checkers, documentation generators, etc. It’s a big undertaking as the constituency is broad.