Fritzing auto-routes schematics?

I found this be reading a thread elsewhere.

I once set up a forum and went into the code to strip the ‘# of posts’ from beside users names because I didn’t want that to be a factor in peoples assessment of answers.

This link is for educational purposes only.

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=495315.msg3379316#new

2 Likes

The originator of that thread seems to have a mindset similar to the guy I work for.

Dale

Thanks for the chuckle.
After the 3rd post or so I’m starting to expect him to be a troll though :wink:

1 Like

I tried Fritzing briefly, it’s great for those “breadboard diagrams”, but for anything else it really sucks. I’m surprised no one has pointed out he has overlapping traces - PCB layout would be so much easier!

What we need is a traffic light component, which allows electrons to flow only in certain directions. Oh, I think I should patent that.:slight_smile:

In general though, beware of the Dunning-Kruger effect!

2 Likes

That’s a new term for me. I see that I have some reading to do!

Dale

Nothing wrong with that on a breadboard using insulated jumpers, which is what Fritzing is for.

Yes, that is completely obvious. Do you think I am a moron? I guess you didn’t look at his gerbers.

Guys please stay civil.

1 Like

No offence meant Bob. I was commenting for beginners here who might not realise that the linked “Marcikoko” poster was putting up some unbelievable stuff considering his post count and karma on the Arduino forum.
I agree with @Joan_Sparky that there is a smell of Troll.

I’ve been on a telescope making list for years. People pick up info and pass it on even if they have no first hand experience. Suddenly you see a person who has answered many other people’s questions asking questions that make you realize they are grinding their first mirror. It’s like science and engineering. You may know the science behind something but engineering is where it meets reality. Judging from the avatar I’ve always wondered about that posters age. I imagine they’ve been doing some breadboarding and feels a sense of community there. In their defense they admit to being a newb at circuit boards. I loved the comment, “You have seen a circuit board haven’t you?”