Forum expired certificate

Hi

Not sure it’s related to the certificate, but it seems that links to forum posts inside another post are still using the 2020forum URLs (and lead to the “potential security risk ahead” notice).

For those still experiencing problems, what platform and browser are you using. I’m on Debian and using Firefox with all sorts of privacy and security extensions and have no problems. I actually have to switch to a less restricted browser to read some sites. I may have done some ‘exceptions’ on the extensions at some point for this site.

For the record, I’m using FF 81.0.1 on Win7.

And to be explicit:

I wonder how those 2020forum links came about. When the 2020 is deleted from the URL it works.

Ah! This was part of the merging over, the 2020 site was my test instance. I will rebake all of the links that should point to the new URL.

Looks like the rebake worked on some/most posts, but if people see others, I may have to update links one at a time.

As noted in another thread, it seems that the badges have been reseted and sone old users are being recognized as new ones.

But I checked my achievements when I also received that “first link” badge, and I had all the old badges there. As if they were checked from the wrong place when granting new badges.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.