For hire? Finish PCB for $$$?

Hello

Would anyone be interested in finishing my PCB project for a $$$?

I have already done the schematic and I have some components made but unfortunately my KiCad program does not seem to work correctly on my Mac and I honestly do not have time to finish it.

I also do not have too much experience with KiCad.

I would just need a few components added to the schematic and finish the final steps to allow me to have a PCB printed.

Here is a print screen of the schematic:

(I wanted to put the image of my print screen here but the forum won’t allow it since I am a new user).

This is “Domino”: http://domino.io/wordpress/wp-stuff/uploads/2015/04/Domino-Core-Pinout.pdf

“Domino” will be stacked on top of PCB being designed.

Let me know and thanks for looking guys!!!
Paul

Hello Paul,

My name is Ronald Sousa and I am an Electronics engineer and director of Hash Define Electronics based Leeds (UK). Kicad is my company main PCB CAD package and we offer a wide range of services including PCB designs. I love to hear more about your project.

Unfortunately, I don’t have a high enough level to sent you a direct message. However, you can drop me a message via my company’s contact form linked here: www.hashdefineelectronics.com/contact/

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Ronald

www.hashdefineelectronics.com Hash Define Electronics Ltd Ronald Sousa MEng Mechatronics and Robotics Engineer, Leeds,

Hi Ronald I just sent you a message.

Thanks!
Paul