Hi, [post regarding v5.99]
- Is there an action (hotkey) to “flip horizontal/vertical” or “mirror” a graphical item on the same layer (silkscreen layer, for instance), acting in analogy with “R” (Rotate) action?
- If there is, how is it called in “Preferences” -> “Hotkeys” list, what is the default hotkey for this action?
(These - above - were the answers to which I would like to get an answer, please do not read further if want to save your time :))
Further explanations, I am not asking about:
- Moving component to another side of the board (“F”);
- “View” -> “Flip board view”;
I am trying to draw this symmetrical shape, containing two “mirrored”, or “flipped horizontally” arcs + diagonal lines:
The idea for me was to draw right side “diagonal line” + “arc”, then “Copy with reference” -> Ctrl + V -> “flip horizontally” while dragging and snap mirrored copy to the left side line (video of expectations here):
I was surprised, that expected hotkeys X / Y (expected to be “flip X / Y” while dragging), or “F” (flip), or “M” (mirror) did nothing… Except for:
- “F”: which moved arc to bottom silkscreen layer (graphical item under cursor should not be treated as footprint, imo);
- “X”: which started to route track. Track should not be started if user is dragging something with a mouse;
Furthermore, I did not found “Flip horizontal” menu item or context menu item for the selected arc itself, when not dragged under cursor.
Although, you can rotate the graphics while moving and with selection only with “R” hotkey, which is perfect.
I am pretty sure “Flip horizontal” action exists, but I cannot find it