Fixieren von Foodprints

Ich suche nach einer Lösung, positionierte Bauelemente und Board-Konturen zu fixieren, um sie beim Routen nicht versehentlich zu verschieben. Geht das in KiCAD?
Joachim

Translated:

Yes. KiCad can Lock items by first selecting them and then pressing the l hotkey. And when Locked Items is turned off in the selection filter in the lower right corner of the window, then locked items can not even be selected.

Ciao,
to consiglio di utilizzare la lingua inglese per i post sul forum.
La maggior parte delle persone qui parla in inglese anche se sono di diversa lingua madre.

Ci sono buoni motivi per farlo, te li elenco:

1. è buona educazione.
  2. otterrai maggiore probabilità di una risposta
  3. aiuterai i moderatori a tenere distanti gli spammer, i rompicoglioni ed in generale i bimbo-minkia.
  4. eviterai che il forum mdiventi un accozzaglia di post illeggibili
  5. eviterai di finire all’interno del kill file degli altri utenti.
  6. a te costa pochissimo aggiungere una traduzione automatica del testo, a me costa pochissimo ignorare il thread.

HI,
I recommend using the English language for forum posts.
Most people here speak in English even if they are of different native language.

There are good reasons to do so, I’ll list them for you:

1. it’s good manners.
  2. you will get a higher probability of an answer
  3. you will help the moderators to keep spammers, pains in the *ss and in general the bimbo-minkia away.
  4. you will prevent the forum from becoming a jumble of unreadable posts
  5. you will avoid ending up in other users’ kill files.
  6. it costs you very little to add an automatic translation of the text, it costs me very little to ignore the thread.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.