'FAQ' text on top of Log In button in Firefox

When a user is not logged in and uses the Firefox browser then the ‘FAQ’ text that should be next to the Sign Up and Log In buttons is on top of the Log In button:

This happens in Firefox 97.0.1 (64-bit) as well as the latest 97.0.2 (64-bit) on Windows 10.

A similar problem happens when logged in: the FAQ text block prevents the user to click on the Search button (you have to aim carefully at the top or bottom of the Search button to activate it):

1 Like

The FAQ position depends on the window width.
On Windows and full screen on my 2560 x 1440 monitor, the FAQ button is on top of search

Thanks for the reply. You are right, my display is also 2560 x 1440 and if the window is full screen the ‘FAQ’ text blocks the search button, if I make the window narrower the text moves ever more to the left clearing the search button in the process.

Increasing the SPAN margin from 120px to 140px clears the search button on the full screen but that seems merely a workaround. I’m not a web developer.

I think @ChrisGammell had to ‘hack’ the code to get the FAQ button up there. Unless we have someone familiar with coding that can take a look, we might always have our favorite little ‘quirk’. I think in other themes it doesn’t even show up.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.