Exporting no track and pads

I’m having trouble exporting the Gerber files. I’m not sure what’s going wrong because when I export, the Gerber comes out without traces and pads.**

This has never happened with other files I’ve exported before. The selection options have always been the same, but only with this projec

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14-2HroDgNcvjoCobFkbi6xMlWvEgaCQr/view?usp=sharing

The screenshots tell us only that the copper layers should have been exported. But we know nothing about the actual gerber set, except what can be seen in the view, and that tells nothing. We don’t know what we are looking at. Have you actually opened the layers? What viewer is that? Does it work correctly? Have you accidentally made the layers invisible in the viewer? To me this doesn’t look like the KiCad gerber view, so I can only suspect there’s something wrong with the viewer or you have made a mistake with the viewer.

I use CAM350 Editor for Gerber, and in KiCad the layers are visible and enabled. However, this specific file is opening incorrectly. I’m used to exporting files with KiCad, but with this file, this issue is happening and I don’t know what else to do. Whether the client sends me the Gerber or I export it from my computer, the same result occurs.

Can you share the project?

That zip file only has the PCB.
I opened it in KiCad (V8.0.5), created a set of gerber files, and opened it in KiCad’s own Gerber viewer and it looks as expected:

File sizes are also big enough to be “valid”.

paul@cezanne:~/downloads/Mainboard8/GerberFiles$ ls -hl
total 2,1M
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul 452K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-B_Cu.gbr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul 106K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-B_Mask.gbr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul 102K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-B_Paste.gbr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul 330K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-B_Silkscreen.gbr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul  97K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-Edge_Cuts.gbr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul 405K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-F_Cu.gbr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul 104K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-F_Mask.gbr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul  98K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-F_Paste.gbr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul 358K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-F_Silkscreen.gbr
-rw-rw-r-- 1 paul paul 2,7K Oct  3 20:58 Mainboard8-job.gbrjob

I did not even look at my KiCad configuration, just generated the Gerbers. Maybe you see some difference if you study it:

And for the rest, Old / hacked versions of CAM350 are (or at least can be) buggy. File size is an easy check to see there is something in it. If you don’t want to use KiCad’s own Gerber viewer, there are plenty others you can experiment with to check whether your CAM350 does something weird. Ucamco is the maintainer of the Gerber format, and they also have an online reference viewer.

On a sidenote: Your PCB design is quite bad. Have some look into what a GND plane is, how important it is and how to design it properly. Even on a nearly empty and simple PCB such as this. It looks like it may be part of a commercial design, and EMI is always a very big concern in anything commercial.

I will try a new export using the same settings you provided and will get back to you with an update. thks!