Error: BT2 footprint 'BAT_BAT-HLD-001' not found in any libraries in the footprint library table. Error: Cannot add BT2 (footprint 'BAT-HLD-001:BAT_BAT-HLD-001' not found)

I get this error when trying to transfer my schematic to a pcb with my netlist file. Error: BT2 footprint ‘BAT_BAT-HLD-001’ not found in any libraries in the footprint library table.
Error: Cannot add BT2 (footprint ‘BAT-HLD-001:BAT_BAT-HLD-001’ not found). I added a footprint to solve this error, it gave the same error again, I added it as a library, it still gives the same error, I kindly ask for your help, thank you.

I hereby certify that I am not simply asking someone else to design a footprint for me.

This is an auto-generated message that is in place on the “footprints” section of the KiCad.info forum. If I remove it and ask for a footprint to be designed anyway, I understand that I will be subject to forum members telling me to go design my own footprint or referring me to a 3rd party footprint site.

Welcome to the KiCad forum, try using the footprint library browser to see what is inside of those libraries that you added, it may be a simple misspelling or not existing at all.

Hello, thank you for your answer. When I check from the library, the footprints appear to have been created, but the error persists.

I think you may be crossing the footprint name and Library name . . . the error message is about a footprint called: BAT_BAT-HLD-001, then you seem to have created a footprint called: BAT-HLD-001

which won’t fix the original issue.

1 Like