Erc severe warnings

i am designing a circuit interfacing esp826612e with sht sensor .iI had to download a microusb connctor symboland foot print libray from a Chinese site.the part number of the device is c10418.this is the link
https://lcsc.com/product-detail/USB-Connectors_Jing-Extension-of-the-Electronic-Co-Jing-Extension-of-the-Electronic-Co-MICRO-USB-5S-B-Type-horns-High-temperature_C10418.html.After runing the erc check iam getting a lot of warnings.Can anyone pls help to resolve.Iam attatching the screenshot of warnings and schematic for reference2nd%20set

most of them are associated to this microusb connector C10418

Unspecified is a special pin type that is used to make a generic symbol in the global library with the expectation that the user of the symbol makes a derived project specific symbol where they specify the correct pin type. This is useful for configurable pins if one wants to force users of the symbol to specify the pin with the best possible pin type for ERC.

Details about pin types: Electrical type of schematic symbol pins (KiCad 4 and KiCad 5)

Can you make it simple i didn’t understand

Do not use pin type unspecified for symbols that you want to use within your schematic. Use one of the other available types for every such pin.

i have one more doubt if in my schematic i9 have used gnd symbol as Earth _protective.will there be any issues happening due to using this symbol?

All points with this symbol will be connected together.
All points with the GND symbol will be connected together.
But those will be two separate nets.
If it is what you wanted then everything is ok.
But I suppose it is not what you wanted.
It is only you who knows what connections are to be done.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.