Edit page / sheet settings in latest version

Hi, There are no longer any help files included with the latest version, neither html or pdf.

The only online help for Pl editor seems to be for a much earlier version. Can someone please advise me?

The sheet and no. of sheets seems to be un-editable from PCB or schematic editors.

Using the pl editor will not let me change anything (unless I am not doing the editing correctly).

I get data in the edit box such as Sheet: ${SHEETNAME}. Is this picked up from the PCB or schematic file or can I edit it in pl_editor.

There is no sheet made from Schematic or PCB so far as I can see so I have created a file: myproj.kicad_wks in the myproj directory and I can see it but apparently not edit it. It is just the default sheet. Editing the page in schematic or PCB does not alter this file at all.

In the schematic or PCB editor I cannot change the number of sheets. I would like to add each sheet from schematic and PCB by layer such as: Circuit sheet 1 of 10, Back cu sheet 2 of 10, Top cu sheet 3 of 10 etc.

Is this possible in KiCad?

Please tell us your KiCad version and OS
“Latest version” can mean several things

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.