Diffirent net assigned to a shared pin in another unit of the same component!

Hi everyone . I am trying make a copy of STM32F407G-DISC1 card . I found schematic and I started to draw . First I created hierarchical labels because there are six labels in schematic . On first label there were different symbols that were not in Kicad . Therefore I created symbols and ı use global labels .Later I’m getting the following errors . I have lots of problem in my head . Should I use a hierarchical label ? Are the symbols I created and their connections wrong ? You can see all pictures about my problem below . You can reach me from the contact information below . Thank you everyone .

Cagatay Sofu
cagatay_sofu@hotmail.com

I’m guessing here that this is your first KiCad project.

I applaud your enthusiasm, but it’s probably better to start with a few small projects.
With a project of this size, you are likely to make some mistake 100 times, and when you’ve noticed you made a mistake, you have to repair it a 100 times.

With a small project it’s much easier to keep an overview of the big picture and if you make mistakes (you will), they are easier to recognize and quicker to fix.

You might want to read up what hierarchical design does before you start to think about using hierarchical labels. I hope this would help Hierarchical or flat schematic design, what is best for me? (How to deal with multi page schematics?)

Regarding your error in the title: This indicates that you used a multi unit symbol and assigned the same pin to different nets (also of course means you have a symbol that has the same pin on more than one unit).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.