Differential Pair with Pads away from each other

Hi everyone, I am trying to route the differential pair in IAS connector but I cannot successfully route it and the pads of the differential pair is away from each other, what should I do?

Can anyone help me. I will very much appreciate it.
Many thanks.

Start out by going to help>about>copy version info and paste that into your next post.

Application: KiCad PCB Editor (64-bit)

Version: (6.0.0), release build

Libraries:
wxWidgets 3.1.5
libcurl/7.78.0-DEV Schannel zlib/1.2.11

Platform: Windows 10 (build 19044), 64-bit edition, 64 bit, Little endian, wxMSW

Build Info:
Date: Dec 24 2021 19:17:02
wxWidgets: 3.1.5 (wchar_t,wx containers)
Boost: 1.76.0
OCC: 7.5.0
Curl: 7.78.0-DEV
ngspice: 35
Compiler: Visual C++ 1929 without C++ ABI

Build settings:
KICAD_USE_OCC=ON
KICAD_SPICE=ON

I have never routed differential pair but I think you have other problem that can block routing pairs.
The clearance lines around pads reach neighboring pads.
And 6.0.0 as first release of KiCad V6 contains probably the most bugs of all V6 releases. Update to 6.0.7.

Indeed, as Piotr wrote, start with updating KiCad. Increments in the third digit are bug fixes, and KiCad V6.0.7 has received several hundred small bug fixes. a newer bug fix release is made approximately once a month. You can read about the changes here:

What are the net names you are trying to route? Differential pair routing is dependendent on the same net names, but with specific differences in the ends of those names.

Do you get any sort of error message during your attempt? If so, then post the exact error message.

Thanks everyone, I have already solved the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.