CVpcb - Some files could not be found

I have used a few different schematic/PCB software packages. I am pretty proficient in Altium and Eagle. I’ve decided it’s time to give Kicad a go again. I’ve looked through some tutorials. I’m now stuck making at the cvPCB stage…

I’ve place a single capacitor in my schematic (library -> device -> C). I want to put this single component on a PCB. I click “Run cvPCB…” within the schematic editor. I get the following message:

"Some files could not be found!

sockets.mod
connect.mod
discret.mod
pin_array.mod
divers.mod
smd_capacitors.mod
smd_resistors.mod
smd_crystal&oscillator.mod
smd_dil.mod
smd_transistors.mod
libcms.mod
display.mod
led.mod
dip_sockets.mod
pga_sockets.mod
valves.mod"

My setup:
Ubuntu 12.04

Version message:
Application: CvPcb
Version: (2014-jul-20)-stable
Build: wxWidgets 2.8.12 (release,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,GCC 4.6.3,wx containers,compatible with 2.6)
Platform: Linux 3.2.0-70-generic x86_64, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK
Boost version: 1.53.0
Options: USE_PCBNEW_NANOMETRES=ON
KICAD_GOST=OFF
USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON
KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON
KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=OFF

The tutorials seem to suggest this step should enable me to make the cap an 0805 footprint. But perhaps I have missed a step? Or is my install at fault? I built from the ppa:
http://ppa.launchpad.net/js-reynaud/kicad-package-daily-stable/ubuntu/ precise/main amd64
0.201411240901+4029~14~ubuntu12.04.1

In case you haven’t already found a solution:
Looks like your fp-lib-table points to non-existant files. You can go to the Library Table Editor of cvPCB and remove unnecessary libraries, and leave one entry for smd_capacitors pointing to the proper file location.