Hi KiCad users,
When placing tracks in Pcbnew I’d like the track ends to land in the center of a pad.
Here’s my current work flow.
- Select pad
- Right click pad and view properties
- Take screen capture
- Close pad properties
- Double click track to view properties
- Type Start and End Point X,Y values
Most times I’m not certain which is the start or end point of the line. My question is 2 parts.
- Can I modify the visual property of the track so I can quickly understand the start and end point?
- Or, am I doing this entirely wrong, and is there a better workflow when connecting pads and tracks?