Changing the Track visibility in KICAD6

Hello everyone
I am new to KICAD6, i am trying to learn from scratch. While i am trying to route my design. I cant seem to have a good visibility of my routed tracks. Attaching the routed tracks visibility on the thread.

why does it appears like this, am i missing out anything or do i have to make any settings corrected? kindly help me with this.

Not 100% sure what you mean - color? sketched track display (== non-solid display of tracks)? contrast?

My guess is sketched track display: You will find a button-toolbar on the left-side of the pcb-editor-window. There are some buttons which change the display of tracks/vias/Pads between solid display <–> sketeched outline-display. (bottom of left toolbar).

Especially for a kicad-beginner I r highly recommend the documentation + FAQ + tutorial. For the toolbar for instance look at PCB Editor | 6.0 | English | Documentation | KiCad, section “Left toolbar display controls”

1 Like

Thanks its fine now, However i couldnt see this option in my tool. I could access it via shortcut key ‘K’. Now the tracks are visible with solid fill.

Hi, @ariharansvks
Tool is Left Hand Side second from bottom.

Explore LHS as well as RHS and Top toolbar. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.