Change sheet name for spice export

I’m fairly new to KiCad so I may be doing something wrong here but I’m trying to export my schematic for use in ngspice. If I export with net names then I think eeschema prepends the sheet name to the beginning of all the net names. This wouldn’t be a problem if the sheet name wasn’t an invalid character for spice net names “/”. The output for the exported netlist looks like this:

* EESchema Netlist Version 1.1 (Spice format) creation date: Sat 11 Mar 2017 02:03:13 PM MST 

* To exclude a component from the Spice Netlist add [Spice_Netlist_Enabled] user FIELD set to: N
* To reorder the component spice node sequence add [Spice_Node_Sequence] user FIELD and define sequence: 2,1,0

* Sheet Name: /                                                                     
V3  /VDD5 0 dc 5                                                                    
V2  /VDD12 0 dc 12                                                                  
R1  /VInBuffered /Divide 2636                                                       
R2  /Divide 0 1000                                                                  
V1  /VInput 0 dc 9                                                                  
U2  /VInBuffered /VInBuffered /VInput 0 0 /Null2B /Null2B /VDD12 TLV271             
U1  /VOutput /VOutput /PostCSR 0 0 /Null1B /Null1B /VDD5 TLV271                     
R3  /PostCSR /Divide 0.01                                                           

.end

Is there a way to change the sheet name to not include the forward slash?

I’d rather not have to use the net numbers as I am importing this into another cir file for processing and referring by net name and the net numbers can change. For the time being I’ve just been using sed to strip out the forward slashes but I’d like to remove that step from my workflow.