Can no longer Move Zone Corner

In the older version I used to Right Click on a corner of a Zone and the option to move the Corner would come up and it worked. Now it seems I can only move the entire Zone.
This is the newer version I am using:

Application: Pcbnew
Version: (5.1.10)-1, release build
Libraries:
wxWidgets 3.0.5
libcurl/7.71.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1g (Schannel) zlib/1.2.11 brotli/1.0.7 libidn2/2.3.0 libpsl/0.21.0 (+libidn2/2.3.0) libssh2/1.9.0 nghttp2/1.41.0
Platform: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1), 64-bit edition, 64 bit, Little endian, wxMSW
Build Info:
wxWidgets: 3.0.5 (wchar_t,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)
Boost: 1.73.0
OpenCASCADE Community Edition: 6.9.1
Curl: 7.71.0
Compiler: GCC 10.2.0 with C++ ABI 1014

Build settings:
USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON
KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON
KICAD_SCRIPTING_PYTHON3=OFF
KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON
KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON_PHOENIX=OFF
KICAD_SCRIPTING_ACTION_MENU=ON
BUILD_GITHUB_PLUGIN=ON
KICAD_USE_OCE=ON
KICAD_USE_OCC=OFF
KICAD_SPICE=ON

Right click on a zone?
Right click brings up the popup menu in KiCad and has nothing to do with selection.

My method for changing zone boundaries is a two step method. First I drag a small window from right to left over a zone boundary. This selects the zone regardless of zoom level, and the white control points appear (squares at the corners, circles at midpoints) Second step is to drag one of the control points to a new location. This is all done with the left mouse button.

Right mouse button can be used to add extra, or remove existing corners from the zone boundary.

I saw the new white square dots marking the corners. It never occurred to me to drag them. There used to be a “Move Corner” option but I guess this drag thing has replaced it. Thank you. It’s just what I needed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.