Can I check all nets and arrange nets one by one in a text style way?

Can I check all nets and arrange nets to netclass one by one in a text list style way?

What do you want? It’s not exactly clear to me. Maybe this comes close: Schematic Editor / File / Export / Netlist, or mabye PCB Editor / View / Appearance Manager (Default already on on the right side of the screen), and then the Nets tab.

If these tips do not help, then give a better description.

I used to use eagle for my design and it has a list of all nets with changeable net class.

maybe kicad has a different way to set the net class, I am still getting used to it.

In KiCad, there are at least two different ways to assign net classes to nets. You can do it with net class directive labels:

Or you can do it with: Schematic Editor / File / Schematic Setup / Project / Net Classes. In older KiCad versions, there was a point and drag interface to put nets into net classes, but this has been changed to this pattern based assignment. It’s more powerful, but also a bit more difficult to use.

1 Like

Bad enough I have to say I think the netlist handling in Eagle was way more easy/straight on/more simple and logical compared to how it is in KiCad. After a few years, I think it is, of using KiCad I have not got used of it/I wonder every time when I start a new project, hm, how was it, how does this work?

agree.

why not make this much simpler?

patent?