Automatically Connected Power Output Pins Creating ERC Error LM1117 Symbol

Hi, I am running into an error where ERC is saying Pin 2 of my LM11137 Voltage Regulator Component is connected to Pin 4 (a hidden power output pin), which is not allowed since both are power output pins. There is no way to un-connect these pins so I am not sure how to fix this. Pin 2 is connected to +3.3v in my schematic. I’ve tried connecting a power flag to +3.3v as well, but it doesn’t like that because the regulator pin is labeled as a power output.

What is causing this and how can I fix it?

Here is a screenshot of the error:

Thanks!

I guess new users can only post one image, so here is the relevant section of the schematic for y’all as well:

The hidden pin should have the electrical type “passive”

Okay so the problem is in the component itself, and changing that will fix the error?

Made a new component that has the pin 4 as passive and that fixed the error. Thanks!

Yes, either the schematic symbol or the PCB footprint needs to be edited and changed.

You used one of several possible solutions to the problem. There is no truly “good” solution to this problem, since “Pin 4” (The thermal tab) has an internal electrical connection to another pin (Output Voltage). This is generally the case with power packages that have thermal tabs.

Dale