Automated generation of tracks

Hi
I have a problem which I am not sure if there’s a solution already (or a plugin which I haven’t found yet):
I need to generate a series of PCBs with a given set of components which are at a fixed place (MCU, connector, ADC, MOSFETs for driving LEDs… and a “variable part” of Sensors and a corresponding LED which can lie at different X coordinates (plus an accordingly elongated board outline). The routing is always the same, back to the ADC part and the LED driving circuitry.
For example:

[      LED1    LED2    LED3    LED4 ]
[MCU Sensor1 Sensor2 Sensor3 Sensor4]

[       LED1       LED2       LED3       LED4 ]
[MCU  Sensor1    Sensor2    Sensor3    Sensor4]

[         LED1         LED2         LED3         LED4 ]
[MCU    Sensor1      Sensor2      Sensor3      Sensor4]

So if I do it by hand, I do the first board, rip up the traces, enlarge the corresponding x coordinates and redraw (at least part of) the tracks (if it is possible to move the bends with the sensors, but the selection of the right traces…)

am looking for a possibility to do one master, and then just increase the distances, the angled tracks can stay the same but the straight tracks (ADC-Sensor) should get redrawn automatically.

If something like this exists and I am just using the wrong vocabulary to find it, I would be very grateful.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.