Are there any archived nightly builds?

I’m trying to install a version of kicad 4 that’s similar to the one I use on another computer. My problem is that the nightly builds are now all kicad 5 (and I don’t want to convert projects yet), and the stable version is too old (doesn’t have filter selection for example).

The specific version I’m after is: (kicad_pcb (version 20170922) (host pcbnew no-vcs-found-3045509~61~ubuntu16.04.1)

Is there any way I can avoid compiling it?! And if not, how does the number above relate to the state of the repo? Just fetch the repo and checkout the latest commit on that day? 2017/09/22

Thanks for any pointers,
Matt

That refers to a specific commit, https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/tree/30455092c83671fbff75b568a03fdfbab4249c23

1 Like

Since you mention Ubuntu later I’m guessing that you are seeing older versions of the Debian package. You can get 4.0.7 by going to backports or try this:

yes thanks, should have said that the ppa for kicad 4 was the old version I tried.

I’ve now opened a new topic on trying to compile this version.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.