6.x "Warning: The current configuration does not include the library" OSX 10.14.6

Upgraded to KiCAD 6 recently, and working on a project originally run under 5.x. Libraries appear to be updated, but I’m getting the following error message for a couple of cmponents that were originally in the cbm library file:
“Warning: The current configuration does not include the library ‘cbm’.” and then the device label.
I added the cbm.lib to my library directory and then ran the Migrate Libraries and now have in the Global (I want this in several projects) Library Path “${KICAD_SYMBOL_DIR}/cbm.kicad_sym” where {KICAD_SYMBOL_DIR} is the path to my project “/Users/name/Documents/Projects/Kicad/library”
KiCAD library and cbm.kicad_sym is present.
Using Symbol Editor the devices are present.
All the Netlist connections are working fine when I convert to PCB, so the warning isn’t severe, just a nuisance.
Might it be a configuration file holdover from K5 that I need to find and remove that configure file and restart K6? I have deleted the K5 directory from my Applications already…

Pretty sure I suffered the same problem when I missed loading one personal library and opened a schematic.

It was only one symbol and I think I deleted that symbol and replaced it with the same symbol from the now loaded, but originally missed, library.

I didn’t explore as to why this happened.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.