Where to find electrolytic capacitor 3D model FreeCAD source

• Looks good

• Many ways to do many things - you have to explore them and figure out solutions that meet your goals

• You can automate stuff by making Python Plugin’s and Macro’s (explore making Macro’s in FreeCad. Easy to do and the ‘Watch Me Do’ works well if you spend time on it and plan out the steps…)

• You can put “Expressions” (equations) in the Dimensions so that changing a Diameter can also change a Length…etc

I’ll leave you with this thought: You can:

• Can put multiple Bodies in a Part. Bodies can be rotated independently of the Part and other bodies (if not linked…). Thus, can have graphic on the rotating body while leaving the Body with Pins in current position. Same applies to the cross on the top
    Vid below…

Use the FreeCad Forum to gain insight on using FreeCad and learning - lot’s of clever users to get ideas / learn from…

I’d be happy if I had detail explanation of all values seen in ‘View’ and ‘Data’ tabs. I didn’t come across this reading the various descriptions of FreeCAD, but I didn’t specifically search for it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.