The problem with flashing the older library version KiCad_stable-2013 to a newer version kicad-product-4.0.4-x86_64

Hello all users of kicad I have a problem I can not change the file extension of the format of the CRL for the MOD in all libraries older version KiCad_stable-2013.07.07-BZR4022_Win_full_version, and now I use version kicad-product-4.0.4-x86_64 while trying to empty zapisuwyskakuje folder and send an error clipping below.

I think you mean WRL not CRL. The WRL files aren’t footprints, so any extension change or conversion is not an option.

1 Like

I want to change the file format of the Legacy format Pretty, but I do not know how to do this in KiCad I only know that the panel Edit Mode.

and these are libraries

Did you see this post yet @Slawomir_Pukas ?

These are 3D models, not libraries. Please deal with it.

He know the article in original format, because he wrote a messages to the Polskie Centrum KiCad before posting his problem here.

1 Like

The whole scheme was drawing from the beginning of the new version, I generated a list of networks, and the tiles have not yet had time to develop because I just change the format of the Legacy Pretty. I apologize for my problems I’m just at the beginning. in which text editor you can perform this operation?