Suggestion for moving (M,G) components in PcbNew

Hi!
I have created PCB with latest KiCad after long delay) And I want post some my suggestions in different topics.

When 2 or 3 components placed to PCB one over other, I have a problem to move them quick.
Every time I press G or M, I see component list pop-up to select exact component to move. There are also labels and pads in this list. Really I need move only main component with it’s labels.
Will be useful IMHO:

• Do not show in menu and not suggest to move locked components - just ignoring them in this use case will be ok
  • Order components in menu: footprints (ordered by distance from center), then pads, then label etc.
  • Use one hotkey (G) to select only nearest footprint under cursor for moving, and add other hotkey(Shift+Alt+G) for “Select something here” and show menu (current behavior).

KiCad does have a reasonably smart Pad-Bounding Box plus outlines selection, already.
ie if there are two parts of differing size, you can predict which one will pick.
However, two parts of identical size/type/XY on opposite sides, are more of a challenge.

That seems ok, but how do you then select the part, to unlock it ?

I think mode footprint icon does some pick filtering.

I find under Render, if you disable Footprints Front /Footprints Back, then Pick is easier, but you completely lose view of opposite side parts, so this is a blunt instrument.
Here, Render could do with a Pick option, for Front/Back, where you can still see parts, but pick only acts on one side.

If you know what RefDes you want, then ^F C1 will select that part ready to move.

How to get it?

Sure - ‘L’ shortcut. Why to list them in Move command if they locked?

How to get it?)

Found in OpenGL mode… Solved, ok!

That would need to go onto the wishlist…but as there are workarounds, probably not up the list…