[solved] Custom differencing rule not working [DRC]

Sorry to poke if you just haven’t pushed it yet, but I don’t see your changes cherrypicked to the 6.0 branch. I do see the documentation updates though.

Isn’t it this one:

Or was there another that I missed?

I meant your commit :slight_smile:

I don’t see this one cherrypicked: Don't force user to be overly pedantic when writing diffpair rules. (fe7e7253) · Commits · KiCad / KiCad Source Code / kicad · GitLab

I wrote the documentation update assuming that would be cherrypicked to v6 but maybe I misunderstood?

1 Like

Ahh, yes, I did indeed miss that one.

1 Like

I am using 5.1.9 version and facing the DRC issue. While I use DRC it does not shows duplicate designators. It should give error.

It’s useless to talk about v5 because it’s not supported anymore. 6.0 is the stable supported version and development happens in the unstable 6.99 (nightly builds).

1 Like

If you still wish to stay on the now, unsupported, 5 series, there have been several updates since your version and the last release was 5.1.12. so an update is the first thing to do. But, as @eelik says, 6 is now the only officially supported version.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.