Scroll to zoom in/out

Yes, you already wrote:

I was referring to:

I had a similar memory and that prompted me to have a look at gitlab for this.

Ah sorry mis-understood your previous post.
Not really sure of the exact problem just that I recall there being an issue with high dpi screens at some point. I didn’t really take much notice at the time as it didn’t affect me.

EXACTLY! Thanks for finding this before I could get more idea of what is going to report it.

It looks like it is going to be a bad thing. I am using Wayland. Have to check if going back to X11 will bring me this feature back.

You won’t believe how hard is to work without having this warp feature.

Edit: For now, it looks like using X11 is the best I can do, actually I have no idea why I am using Wayland.

I’m on 6.0.7 On windows 10… 1080p screens 2 monitors.

When zooming in and out… it would get further and further away from the center so I had to manually recenter my cursor on the target at each zoom step in and out.

When I opened the preferences dialog it warp to center was already checked and I just changed something unrelated I think (pan speed) and noticed that it was zooming normally again… with or without warp to center turned on or off.

2 Likes

Could you take a screenshot of that window for us?

Were you having this issue on Windows? Mine is in Ubuntu. I thought it was related to the Wayland/X11 (display manager).

Windows… the probably hasn’t recurred that I have noticed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.