Well so far i have used a copy of the top copper layer that sprint layout made
so i have allmost every component placed but it might not be 100% correct
next step is to place all the via's
after that i think i will start to rotate all the resistors and capacitors so they point in the right direction
i have also found out that the schematic i had in eagle does not match up with the board, there are about 4 components in the schematic that are not on the board. but that is typical commodore, they did not have the same level of control and documentation as we do today.
if the feature of having a picture as background is not added when i have everything in place and schematic corrected my next step will be using the drill gerber to make the super fine adjustments
will be left with just the silk screen to copy
my goal is still to make a 99.99% copy of the org board