Question about copper pour

Hi, I finished PCB layout routing. so I will use copper pour
but I have one question. When i searching about copper pour, there is copper pour GND <--------
If i use copper pour area in my PCB GND, do not have to routing between GND net lists???

Correct, assuming your GND pour can get to all the areas of the PCB where you need to connect to GND and that there are through hole connections or vias to connect to the GND layer . . .

you said if i want copper pour(connected all GND netlist), I have to make some vias or through hole connection to gnd layer?

maybe i made just two layer(front and back) in PCB, so there is no GND layer…
(add a filled zone button → choose the netlist(gnd) → right mouse button → area → fill the all area)
i follow above sequence (maybe its not correct translation)

if i should make the GND layer, can you tell me how i make that?

You need more of an example with a Schematic for it to make better sense . . .

Junbae.zip (15.0 KB)

If you want to use top and bottom for signal tracks then to get extra layer you have to change PCB design to 4 layer (there are no 3 layer PCBs). File - Board Setup - Board Stackup - Physical Stackup and top left you have Copper layers: [ 2 ] where you can change it.
But may be you don’t need 4 layers.
See my 2 layer board having all bottom as GND zone:

It is better to switch KiCad to English when you do screen-shots.

KiCad only pours (fills) zones if it can connect to a pad. There are also some other gotcha’s such as when a zone gets cut up int islands that do not connect (this is very bad practice, but sometimes can’t be completely avoided). You also have to press the B key to recalculate zone boundaries every now and then (This can be set to automatic in the settings).