Pl_Editor - Properties panel gone

The first time I launched the Pl_Editor the Properties panel was present on the right side of the screen. I did something and suddenly the Properties panel was gone.

I have closed KiCad down and restarted it. I have closed Windows 10 down and restarted it. The Properties panel does not reappear. I have been through all menus and user guides, and I have found nothing on how to get the Properties panel back.

Please, how do I get the Properties panel back on my screen?

By the way. When I launch Pl_Editor there is no “minimise”, “Restore/Down” and “close” buttons in the top right corner of the screen. Is that a bug or do I have to set something somewhere?

By the way. When I launch Pl_Editor the status bar is halfway hidden behind the Windows 10 status bar at the bottom of the screen. Is that a bug or do I have to set something somewhere?

Regards
Jorgen

What’s the KiCad version?

I am using version 5.1.5 with the standard configuration.

Close KiCad, delete pl_editor configuration file and restart KiCad. Does the problem persist?

Thank you eelik.
Deleting the pl_editor configuration file cured the problems.

The panels inside the windows can be dragged to alternative locations, even outside the window, but I couldn’t find a way to make them stay. It’s possible you accidentally found that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.