New with mouse bites, need some help

I have read that people do several copies of layout at their PCBs, but never tried it. It is why I have written that I would do a copy at schematic (with different net (GND, VCC) names).
I noticed that if you place second set of elements in the same order and then copy all tracks they when placed at new location got right nets. That way I have done those 3x7 PCBs (at my first post). I don’t know how with zones.

To me it looks that the holes in the mouse bites are quite big.
You have to find the right settings for the PCB to be able to snap easily enough, but not too easy. I have never done this myself though, so can’t help.

When the PCB is broken over the mouse bites, the rough edge will approximately be through the center lines of the mouse bites. So yes, this will stick out from the edge of your PCB.

That’s odd; I’ve had boards as small as 16 x 16mm made by PCB Win with v-grooves, no problem. They were only 1mm thick though, which probably helps.

I can not get JLCPCB to make boards smaller than 20x20. Even paneling small boards they will not do small boards. They said to me they will not assemble parts on a board with V cuts.
For the moment they are making large boards and I cut them apart with a mill and a 2mm bit.

I hate cutting the boards apart but I pay for the mill every two weeks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.