Netlist for PADS-pcb

when i study the help document of Eeschema. i notice the below information. it seem there is
plug-in file(netlist_form_pads-pcb.xsl ), so we can get a netlist for PADS layout software, but i
can’t find this file in kicad install folder. does anybody know where this file is?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10.5.2. Command line format
Here is an example, using xsltproc.exe as a tool to convert .xsl files, and a file netlist_form_pads-pcb.xsl as converter sheet style:
f:/kicad/bin/xsltproc.exe -o %O.net f:/kicad/bin/plugins/netlist_form_pads-pcb.xsl %I
With:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i found a old post, it seem someone write a py file to solve this problem, but it is under the kicad4, i
will check whether it will work well in kicad5

i try this python script. it fail, i gave up
but i found another EDA software can import kicad PCB and sch.
then you can use the EDA software to export Altium design file. the result is very good.
O(∩_∩)O, very funny
you can try https://lceda.cn/, it is also free

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.