MSK-12C02 switch package

I like to use the switch and found the package in eagle

does anyone have a package for this switch

Well a datasheet link would help a lot :wink:

I assume it is this one? http://www.baileyproducts.com/files/99129018.pdf

KiCad 4.0.x can read eagle footprints as long as they are for eagle 6 or newer (must be the xml format not the binary format.)
Simply download the lib and add it via the footprint library wizard found in the preferences menu of the footprint editor or in pcb_new. You should then be able to open it in the footprint editor to check it for correctness.

The nightly versions had a bug in the past that broke the eagle library import. Not sure if it has been fixed in the meantime. Edit: i tested it in the mean time and it seems to still be broken. My original bug report
As a workaround one can use geda as described here This is also capable to import older eagle libs.

Also you placed your question under the schematic category. (I assume with package you search for a footprint.)

For this reason i am not so sure you know the difference between footprint and symbol in kicad. This might therefore be a good read for you: What is the difference between footprints and symbols?

is i will go to footprint, i am new and did not see it

yes data sheet is right

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.