- your fp has Pads_TH_SMD with a polyline included
- your polyline has arcs inside
- your polyline miss the circle reference pad (as it is in kicad polylines)
I’ve updated your FC file:
- added a Pads_Poly sketch (copying from Pads_TH_SMD sketch)
- removed the ‘arcs’ in poly substituting them with lines
- removed polylines from TH_SMD sketch and rectangles from Poly sketch
- added a reference circular Pad to Polyline sketch
(You can open the example footprint-template-roundrect-polylines.FCStd in the Demo Menu to have a look in which way Poly are generated)
ATM StepUp doesn’t support ‘custom’ pads with primitive geometry as in latest updates … polyline pads accept only line segments.
Attached the FC file with the correction and the fp for Kicad.
You would need to play with pad numbering and clearance.
SKY13323-378LF.kicad_mod (2.9 KB)
SKY13323-378LF-Lines.fcstd (21.3 KB)
you need to enable the view of ‘Report panel’ in FC through the FC View menu.